"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ethan the Dog?

My three year old, Ethan, drinks out of the dog bowl. If any of his food falls on the floor and I call for Jack the Dog -- Ethan throws himself on the floor and licks up all the food before Jack gets there. Today I caught him eating the peanut butter for Jack’s treats (it was in the bag with the dog treats). To make matters worse Jack saw someone walk by the front window so he started barking -- and so did Ethan. Could he be turning into a dog? Is this normal? Should I seek psychiatric help or will he outgrow this? Maybe I am not socializing him enough and he is perhaps spending too much time with Jack. I guess I will really worry when he lifts his leg to pee on something – for now it is just a few harmless dog treats and barking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment