"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What is wrong with people?

I love craigslist, but lately my experiences have been more annoying than fun.  Most recently we tried to buy a Mazda hatchback to replace our Mazda sedan, but no one we contacted on Autotrader.com or craigslist.com would return our messages. Seriously we must have made a dozen calls and sent a half a dozen emails to various car owners and not a single person replied. I even sent and left a couple of scathing messages and they still wouldn’t call me back. The burning question is what is wrong with these people? Why advertise your car or item if you are not going to sale it? Moreover, when we have advertised different items we received constant emails saying “do you still have this car/item/thingimiggy” and I want to scream “if I sold it you wouldn’t see the ad dumbass.” I made the stupid mistake of saying in an ad “don’t send me an email asking if I still have this – if you are reading the ad – I still have it.” Of course I received a bunch of emails asking “do you still have this.” I asked for that one.

To all the people out there that do this: please stop ruining other people’s craigslist.com experience…answer you damn emails and stop asking “do you still have this?” – it is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment