"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Super Secret Hiding Spot"

I often have to hide the "goodies" in the house from my husband because he will get up in the night and eat the entire container/box of the said "goodie."  I feel I must mention I do not buy the "goodies" my husband is the one who does that.  His favorite and the easiest to hide?  Nutella.  My toddler saw me hide the nutella one day in my "super secret hiding spot."  I have been a little concerned he will divulge this secret to his father, but so far he has been a good secret keeper.

This morning it was noticed by my toddler that his father bought two boxes of nutty ice cream cones.  I told him he could not have them for breakfast he would have to wait until the afternoon after lunch (I don't think he understood a bit of what I said), but he came up to me a few minutes later with the boxes saying we needed to "hide them from daddy in the super secret hiding place."  The little guy is becoming as smart as me more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment