"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go Fly a Kite..No Really…

Believe it or not, but my husband has never flown a kite. He says he was too poor, but I think it is because they don’t have kites in Germany. Last Sunday was his first time flying a kite. Albeit my kite assembly skills and his lack thereof, nearly cost him his experience. It has been many years since I flown a kite and as such one can see why I had the string on the wrong side (the stick side showing). Thanks to our neighbor, the inventor and fellow scorpion hunter, Shane, it was successful.

Shane and Erkan finally got the kite in the air much to the delight of the kids who ran around chasing it. For myself -- I enjoyed sitting in the shade with Jack Brody.

No comments:

Post a Comment