"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"My Roomate Drew It On There..."

Today my oldest son showed up at my house to get ready for a job interview (why he didn't get ready at his place of residence I do not know).  During our brief visit I noticed the top half of his cast was gone (he sawed it off) and that he was sporting a rather prominent drawing of a penis with testicles on it.   I didn't say anything about this until he came back from his interview.  He told me the manager asked when he was going to have "this removed (pointing to the cast)" -- to which my son replied "oh that ...my roommate drew it on there..." thinking he was pointing to the drawing.  The manager, being a man (hence the term man-ager), was as unaffected by the drawing as my son was and said "no, I mean the cast..when are you having it removed?"  Oddly, my son got the job.

I am thrilled he got the job and hope he doesn't reason with his teenager-male-brain the penis picture brought him luck and have it made into a tattoo.

1 comment: