"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Poop on The New Couch

One of the humorous things about potty training is your toddler's attempt at wiping his butt.  However, it is not so funny when the words "poop" and "new couch" are in the same sentence.  My husband told me last night Ethan disappeared for a moment only to reappear and sit next to him on the couch.  It didn't take long for him to notice a brown stain on the couch.  At first he thought it was a chocolate stain (if you knew my husband you would know this probably sent a shiver of excitement through his body since he loves chocolate more than his own son) then quickly realized it was not.   I won't go into the gory details about how Ethan didn't do such a good job at wiping his butt, "but" my husband moved swiftly into action by cleaning the butt and the couch and all is well again until the next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment