"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Butt is Moving Up

I am on a mission to get back into pre-baby shape. My goal is to get my butt lifted back up so it all fits inside my underwear and my triceps no longer double as the wings for a small aircraft. It seems lofty at my age, especially without a nanny and a chef, but I think it is doable.  My plan is to do three to five days of one-hour cardio (15 minutes of walking warm up then 45 minutes of running) and two to three days of weights. In the last two weeks I have been successful following my schedule (all of this is in conjunction with eating and drinking fewer calories). Incidentally, I have lost weight but I have no idea how much since I don’t get on a scale. I judge my weight loss and body toning by my clothing and how I look (either butt is starting to move up and in to underwear or it is not).  Fortunately for you I will not be posting a picture of my aforementioned body parts.

Well, I gotta run, literally, I am off to the gym for my one hour and fifteen minute treadmill workout. Soon the falling butt and sagging triceps will be just a bad memory!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    You have my support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your support because I am fat or because you support anything I do? It sounds like you are saying I am fat?

    ReplyDelete