"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Monday, August 30, 2010

"I Touch Your Boobies, I Love You"

I hear this statement multiple times throughout the day.  I am constantly being groped from behind, below and sometimes a full on frontal assault.  I can't escape and I feel like an object.  I have requested on numerous occasions a little privacy, but it seems to go over his head.  I even grope his boobies, but all he does is laugh.  I can't even sleep topless anymore because I might wake to find him with his hands on my boobs.  It is kind of sweet, but enough is enough.  For the love of Pete (whoever that is) he is three years old now and we stopped nursing a year ago.  Ethan, son, it is time to move on to some of those plastic toys you have and leave my boobies alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment