"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sick Mom Walking

I have been sick three times since fourth of July and each time my illness has lasted at least two weeks. First it was a very bad puking thing, then a respiratory thing with a two week wellness break and now here I am again with another respiratory thing. I am sick of being sick. Frankly, I believe these illnesses are related to the little guy’s school days – of course, he gets sick first then me. I think it is time to quarantine him from any and all other children. Okay thats a little extreme.

Right now (yes, at this very moment) I am slightly tachycardiac with lightheadedness thanks to Mucinex and it is kind of freaking me out. When am I going to learn all medications have side effects and perhaps the benefits are not worth the side business?  Although when one is ailing there is nothing like symptom relief.  It sure seems as the years tick by I get sick more frequently.  But it could be that now I have a little guy who comes in contact with lots of sick little people  who have germs.  Or Am I just on the downside of youth and from here on out it is respiratory illness and Depends?  Well if it is..... then getting old sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment