"If you have time to spare go by air, if you really have to get there...go by car." Author Unknown

Monday, January 10, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Three year old insights:
  • “I tooted. Did you smell it?”
  • "Do you understand what is coming out of my mouth?”
  • "The light is green…go faster.”
  • “Move out of the way. Beep at them momma."
  • “To Infinity and Beyond.”
  • “Bullshit.”
  • You are the meanest momma and I am going to shoot you (with the little toy gun he found at park).” I hope this isn’t a sign of something more formidable to come.
  • After being told he is going to a different “Little Gym”: “This gym is sucked up.” I prefer not to tell you what he really meant and just take this as a cue I need to stop saying the “F” word.
My oldest son showed up on Christmas Eve …high, here are some righteous insights he had to pass on:
  • “Yeah I smoked pot two hours ago, but I’m not high.”
  • “What’s wrong with pot? it is natural and from the earth.”
  • “You just don’t worry about my life – I got it handled. I know what I am doing.”  This quote is my personal favorite and one that makes me laugh frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment